Monday, December 26, 2011

Motivation

It's tough to stay motivated enough to see the product through to market. I look at my phone full of half completed apps, and it makes me sad.
I guess one of the reasons I don't continue is because it's such a pain to develop on my my computer. It has low ram so Eclipse crashes all the time, also I always have to futz with adb to get it to see my phone, don't even think about running the emulator -- that makes my computer go OOM everytime.

I will be getting a new computer soon and maybe then I'll be able to develop more -- I even have some more ideas of what to make. You'll hear more about those later.

--B

18 comments:

  1. i have a lot of ideas of apps on phones but i dont havent put in the time to learn..your ahead of me if you know any good languanges

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have soo many ideas for app's, I'm just not good enough at programing to bring them to life. Following you good sir

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bid you good luck on your apps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel man just stick with it and keep thinking of the final product! following

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold on... better times will come ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep going, apps are huge now and are a good thing to invest time in learning how to do

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep it up if you enjoy desiging apps my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you need a new computer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, just stay motivated. You're one up on all of us anyways. You know how to code.

    I'm trying to learn at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Motivation is the hardest thing, now following!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have android dev this year in college... hope your blog helps me!
    follow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just keep doing what you love, as long as you enjoy it you will do well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dang, I wish I could be some sort of app dev, it sounds really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep your motivation high man! good luck in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete